Dust, Liquid Splash & Infective Agent Resistant Coverall
Designed to protect workers against liquid splash or particulate and biological agents. The most popular and widely applied choice in various industries.
- The premium microporous fabric offers outstanding barrier against wide range of chemical liquids, blood, body-fluid and infective agents.
- Fully meet EN368, ASTM F1670 &EN14126. The performance also exceeds both WHO protective clothing specification option 1 & 2 for Ebola infection control.
- Protective suits against pesticides :
- Meets DIN 32781 requirements on both protection and comfort in agriculture application.
- Breathable & comfortable.
- Low lining.
- Suitable for ISO class 6 and above cleanroom. [Note**]
Note*: The WHO recommend specification for coveralls against filovirus disease issued in Oct, 2014 stated that healthcare workers should choose appropriate protective apparel, which meets the following two requirements:
- option 1, tested for resistance to blood and body fluid penetration: meets or exceeds ISO 16603 class exposure pressure.
- option 2, tested for resistance to blood-borne pathogen penetration; meets or exceeds ISO 16604 class 2 exposure pressure.
Agriculture, Automotive, Biological Hazards, Disaster Management, Disease Control, Electronic Industries, Pharmaceutical(cleanroom), Petrochemical, Painting.