Oil, Chemical & Infective Agent Resistant Coverall
Combining liquid-proof fabric with sealed tape which offers protection level to type 4, provides an excellent barrier to pressurized liquid spray while keeping breathable and comfortable.
- The premium microporous fabric an outstanding barrier against wide range of chemical liquids, blood, body-fluid and infective agents.
- Fully meet EN368, ASTM F1670 & EN14126. The performance also exceeds both WHO protective clothing specification option 1& 2 for Ebola infection control.
- Protective suits against pesticides.
- Meets DIN 32781 requirements on both protection and comfort in agriculture application.
- Breathable & comfortable
- Fabric allows water-vapour transmission, which offers breathability to keep the wearer comfortable.
- Low lining.
- Reduces the risk of fiber contamination to the work environment.
- Sealed seam.
- All seams are covered by liquid-proof tape to make sure no seepage.
Note*: The WHO recommended specification for coveralls against filovirus disease issued in Oct, 2014 stated that healthcare workers should choose appropriate protective apparel, which meets the following two requirements:
- option 1, tested for resistance to blood and body fluid penetration: meets or exceeds ISO 16603 class 3 exposure pressure.
- option 2, tested for resistance to blood-borne pathogen penetration; meets or exceed ISO 16604 class 2 exposure pressure.
Agriculture, Automotive, Biological Hazards, Chemical Plants, Disaster Management, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Painting.