Dust & Liquid Splash Resistant Coverall
The cost-effective liquid-effective liquid-proof coverall, provides protection against light liquid splash whilist offering good breathability. in various industries.
- Lightweight and cost-effective.
- The light microporous fabric offers comfort and protection against hazardous liquid splash and particulates.
- Exceeds EN 368 & EN 14126.
- Provides protection against biological hazards, the performance levels exceed the WHO protective clothing specification option 1 for Ebola infection control. [Note*].
- Good breathability.
- High water-vapour transmission & soft texture ensures wearer comfort.
- Low Lining.
- Reduces the risk of biber contamination to the work environment.
Note *: The WHO recommended specification for coveralls against filovirus disease issued in Oct, 2014 stated that healthcare workers should choose appropriate protective apparel, which meets the following two requirements :
- option 1, tested for resistance to blood and body fluid penetration: meets or exceeds ISO 16603 class 3 exposure pressure.
- option 2, tested for resistance to blood-borne pathogen penetration;meets or exceeds ISO 16604 class 2 exposure pressure.
Agriculture, Automotive Biological Hazards, Cleaning Process, Construction, Chemical Plants, Food Industry, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Painting.
Color : White